Sunday, November 28, 2010

lacey days...

Ever since Sex and The City 2 when Carrie appeared
 in a long, full shirt with a short frilly skirt…
I have been in search of the very same.
It didn’t seem like it would take much effort…
I actually came across “onesies” at American Eagle and Kohls.
 Long sweaters with chiffon skirts attached…I purchased with delight!
I found that adult “onesies” are not a good thing…
at least not for my figure I guess…
these were made for women with less of a bottom half.
Any movement of the arms and people would be seeing a lot more of me
you know…where the sun doesn’t shine!?
So…back to the stores they went…
yet I continued my search for this Carrie-esque ensemble.
 You see…I am a bit O.C.D…”a bit” may not begin to describe…
I do not let go of a want or desire very easily…
like waiting ten minutes for the urge to devour a cupcake goes away...
it...does...not...go...away...
I eat the cupcake and no one gets hurt.
Sorry...I digress...(yet another issue...)
I managed to come up with this combination from Kohls…
an LC by Lauren Conrad sweater and Vera Wang lacey skirt...
which quelled my obsession...at least this one!?

Sweater…LC by Lauren Conrad (Kohls)
Lace skirt…Vera Wang (Kohls)
Tights…Apt.9 (Kohls)
Heels…Miss Bisou (JCPenneys)
Bag…vintage
Jewelry…self-designed

4 comments:

  1. ha! i am so the same way....with food and clothes! if i get my mind set on it: MUST.HAVE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your lacey skirt.....you look fab..and what a cute little bag:)
    Love it!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' that sweater..it's AMAZZZING! And you have the BESSST hair! Stunning color!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super chic outfit!! I love the neutrals, and the black tights with those pumps is just fabulous!! I love it! And your accessories are just too cute with it all! :)

    ReplyDelete