Tuesday, November 16, 2010

in the army (pants) now...

I decided to get back into jewelry making…
so, yesterday I took my ideas and headed to
 the nearest craft stores.
Thus, I thought I would finally wear the skinny army pants
 hanging in my closet. A fan of the skinny jeans…
not sure why it took me so long to try them?!
Paired them with my new favorite striped shirt (last seen here)
and a gray sweater vest that I purchased to go with them.
{Isabelle...our rescue kitty...decided to share the spotlight}
I didn’t want to appear too “costumey”…but I did throw on
a military-inspired dog tag necklace to complete the look.  
Then…I spent this morning working on a necklace
 and  forgot I had to work…
good thing I’m sleeping with the boss!?
(a.k.a. my husband)

 
Gray sweater vest…Elle(Kohls)
Striped top…Forever21
Army green pants…Elle(Kohls)
 Boots…Union Bay
Bag…Gretta (QVC)
Jewelry…XOXO watch, Forever 21 bracelet,
Premier ring, Maurices’ necklace,
New York & Co. earrings







5 comments:

  1. Farmgirl, you've done it again! Another great outfit inspiration. Gotta get me some army pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i cant wait to see your jewelry!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the army pants look, and the dog tag adds the right touch. In love with those boots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hunnie....so happy you got some great things @ F21..you are too funny...damage we could have done INDEED.....my daughter actually has a job interview @F21 tomorrow..lol...IM hoping she will get the job more than she is, lol...I love your striped tee.....you can never go wrong with stripes I say:)

    You look gorgeous!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    I’m an MTV Style Blogger!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. waah waah waah, your clutch is so amazing!! I need one similar asap :) Great look!

    xxxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete