Sunday, November 7, 2010

it's a red trench coat kinda day...

Even though I’d been feeling under the weather…
(the weather outside was in agreement with threats of a rain and snow mix)…
I made a commitment to this blog and didn't want
to see yet another day go by.
Never feeling very photogenic…even when I’m happy and healthy…
it had been rather difficult to take a photo worth blogging about.
I did…however…decide to make the trek to town to work on my blog…
(someday I’ll share the angst of internet in the country)…

So…to make the day look less bleak…as well as…myself…
I pulled out the red trench coat…perfect for such a day!

Red Trench Coat…Kohls
Plaid Fedora…Charlotte Russe
Navy & White Pinstriped Button-Down…Body Central
Skinny Jeans…Elle (Kohls)
Booties…Mudd
Bag…Steve Madden (TJMaxx)
Necklace…Self-designed


No comments:

Post a Comment