Wednesday, November 10, 2010

full access...

I went back home to visit my family for my brother’s birthday.
I drove an hour and a half to have dinner at a burger restaurant that
I’m not able to eat at…as I am an herbivore.
I declared my devotion to my brother for making such a sacrifice…
but he was quick to point out that I may not have
only made the journey down the long and windy road just to
celebrate the day of his birth…
As I…during my visits home…tend to stay up all night soaking up
their Unlimited…super-fast…internet access...
catching up on blogs and Youtube makeup videos.
Yes…I decided to start an online blog with limited…
sometimes non-existent…satellite internet access.
Out here…rain…sleet…even snow…
can keep the email from being a go.

Navy blazer…thrift store
Striped top…Forever21
Boyfriend jeans…Kohls (men’s)
Booties…Mudd
Bag…Steve Madden
Jewelry…XOXO watch, vintage & Premier bracelets,
Premier ring, self-designed necklace

3 comments:

  1. Very cute; I really love the blazer with the striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!
    I just discovered your blog,it's very cute!I added to your followers:)
    xx Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so scared of boyfriend jeans, but you pull off the look so well!

    LOVE the blazer and shirt too!!

    ReplyDelete