Friday, December 3, 2010

cha...cha...changes...

Recently made the trip back home to get my hair done…
yes…I drive an hour-and-a-half for some highlights…
(as well as…the super-fast-internet…previously mentioned here)
Just recently did I start having my oil changed in town…
after my husband pointed out that “they offer that here too!”
I think I've been holding out...
like being out here isn't somewhat permanent?!
I’m not a fan of change…
well…unless it’s my hair color…
I’ve had them all…platinum to blackest-black.
(As I post this...I'm actually blonder)
I also enjoy changing my fashion style…
I can easily fall victim to a trend…
but ready to change to the next one...
as I bore easily also!?
This outfit represents some changes that I’m currently into…
shorter skirts…colored tights (gray is a color...working myself into it)
…mixing camel and gray…
oh…and blonde hair…
dye-ing to change it already though…
guess we’ll have to wait and see..
 what changes lie ahead!?


Cardigan sweater…NY&C0
Tee & tank…Kohls
Denim skirt…LC by Lauren Conrad (Kohls)
Tights…Gap
Boots…Curations (HSN)
Bag…Kathy Van Zeeland
Jewelry…XOXO watch, NY&CO necklace
 & earrings, Maurices necklace, Premier ring

No comments:

Post a Comment