Tuesday, December 21, 2010

girls day out...

It’s been difficult to get good blog photos…
(not that this is all that blog-worthy)
but I’ve been in my pjs…so this is a step up...
stuck at home with intermittent internet access…
 due to the snowy weather.
Spending all this time trapped in the house with the pooches…
I realized Bianca was in dire need of some pampering.
Well…what I consider pampering…she deems as absolute torture.
(And...no...I didn't color my hair to match theirs...
but it wouldn't surprise anyone who knows me if I did!?)
So I dressed us in girly & festive sparkles…
difficult to discern in these photos...there are silver sparkles
 in my sweater and hat and her Chanel-inspired jacket.

And we spent the afternoon at the "salon"…
(ok…it was her daddy’s vet clinic)
for an afternoon of hair and nails...hers, not mine...
not that he hasn't painted my nails occasionally!?
Yep...I put it out there!!
We left Binx at home...
but I didn't want him to feel left out…
So, I donned him in his finest faux-Burberry…
And I like to believe he is
wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!!

 
Hat…Kohls
Coat…unsure
Sweater…thrift store
Thermal t-shirt…Kohls
Skinny jeans…NY&Co
Boots…Curations (HSN)
Jewelry…Kohls ring

Binx & Bianca’s jackets…special ordered
through a seamstress (I don't even have a tailor!?)


7 comments:

  1. How winter white!!! I love this!! Your hat ROCKS girlie...and the sweatered little furbabies are a bonus!!!

    GREAT outfit...I think its my fav of yours:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a snow bunny! Our pups could use a hose down... er... some pampering too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin cute!!!!! i love their little coats! little binx looks like he's smiling in the first pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you've done it again! You're style is WONDERFUL! You are my fasion inspiration. Love the snowflake on the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your coat and the matching hat! The white on white (snow) looks fantastic.

    Take care and happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the soft colors...and your dogs are to die for!
    xo
    BEE
    www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww<3cute pies!!!!!!!love them:)))))) give them a big kiss from me to the puppies:)))xxx


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ stop by sometime hope you like it:) x x x

    ReplyDelete