Tuesday, December 7, 2010

green...is...good...

I’m definitely having a green moment…
always a lover of all shades of green…
but for some reason…army green is my current love.

I paired it along with my short, frilly skirt obsession
And I was feeeelin’ fine…
For a night out…
with my husband’s parents??
Actually…
the only thing difficulty for me that night was the weather…
I would’ve preferred to be wearing my black booties with this outfit…
but the recent snowfall left very little footwear options.

As I look out the window…
it appears that you’ll be seeing me in boots for awhile…
oh…and I’m sure more army green!

Blazer…NY&CO
Cowlneck sweater…unsure
Belt…The Limited
Skirt…Charlotte Russe
Tights…Apt.9 (Kohls)
Boots…Curations (HSN)
Bag…Steve Madden
Jewelry…bracelet (gift from friend),
Modcloth earrings, Target ring


5 comments:

  1. hehe....i know, the weather is really impacting my outfits these days! you still look quite fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is GREAT and you look great in it:) what a super sweet outfit:0

    Stop by and say Hello♥
    Style Sample Magazine NEWS EDITOR♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! I also love green. I bet you also like green mother of the bride suits. What a very nice selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE this outfit!! SO cute!! And this shade of green definitely suits you well, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love army green in any context. great outfit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete