Wednesday, January 5, 2011

my fashionable gifts...

As an adult...and a “professional-shopper”…(a girl can dream)...
my family can find it difficult to purchase gifts for me…
as I tend to have already bought it myself...
this year they obviously had no problem!!!
Michael Kors Oversized Chronograph Watch (here)
Rachel Zoe Domed Polished Bracelet (here)
Rachel Zoe Watercolor Floral Scarf (here)
Rachel Zoe Sequined Stretch Beret (here)

How excited was I this year…
when I opened up these fabulous pieces!?!

Even though these are the perfect "things" for me...
nothing compares to the gift of loving family and friends!
I wish the same for you!!

 

9 comments:

  1. SHAWNETTE. lets talk about how i am going to steal that watch right off your wrist...ive been stalking it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky lucky girl! Love the watch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this!
    im such a fan of your blog, you know ill be back!
    hope you had a happy new year!
    come visit COSMICaroline for revamped looks and stay tuned for a new blog photographer in the works!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were truly gifted some amazing things hunnie....LOVE the watch and all of the RZ...lucky girlie!!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Come be a part of my new online fashion magazine!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment! LOVE your watch!! You lucky thing! An MK watch has been on my wishlist for a while... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same watch :) Looking forward to seeing you wear these items. SP

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool!! love your gifts!! Happy New Year! im a new follower!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    ReplyDelete