Friday, October 15, 2010

welcome to...my life?

Five years ago I made several trips to New York City...with plans of moving my two Yorkies and I there. A year later...we were living in….
the middle of Amish country?!
Didn't see that coming!?!
{Macys' Dress..Maurices' Tank...Levi Jacket..Mudd Boots..Charlotte Russe Earrings & Gift Shoppe Bracelet}
Since then I’ve been lost…and not just physically…but we do
live on a 65-acre farm!?
The first time I visited NYC…I was maneuvering like I’d always lived there…
here…I can get lost trying to find the driveway!?!

But, as you can see, we survived...and I am excited about the opportunity to share with you our adventures in taking two totally different lifestyles and
as Tim Gunn says..."make it work!"


1 comment:

  1. Love your hair. Come check out my blog at:
    cocktailsandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete